Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Who Am I ?

If you found this, you probably know me. If you don't, then you need to know exactly why I'm such a weird person.

I live and work in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I lead what I consider to be a pretty ordinary existence. I volunteer in my community, go to church, spend time with my husband, and go to work. Nothing too extravagant.

I work in customer service at a mall in Saskatoon. I meet tons of people here. Most are "mall friends". That means they are people who don't really care about me. Brutal, but it's true. If I quit my job, only 5 people would really give a shite. I'm ok with that, but I know kids that aren't.

The phrase "You are what you do" is eerily adaptable in a mall setting. I guess that's why I'm in Guest Services. I like to people watch. I enjoy talking all day. And I'm a rockstar at making small talk.

So if you chose to come back and read my rants and musings what should you expect?

Anything. Anything goes. I could rant about the price of cheese, and then next post could be about something political. I am influenced by many sources, and many types of media all at once.

That's what happens when your walls are only 3 feet tall. You can see everything, and everything sees you.

No comments: