Friday, November 25, 2005

Long time, no blog...

The last couple of days have been excrutiatingly long. I haven't had anything out of the ordinary happen to me lately. I don't know why, but Thursday and Friday both were really long days.

There are more people in the mall now, which makes the days exciting and scary. You never know what people will be like. Sometimes the holiday spirit makes people crazy and other times, it makes them as sweet as sugarcane...

I personally like the holidays, and for more than the whole gift-giving thing. As I've gotten older, and my family has moved around and changed from our wild group of seven to an even wilder group of seven + (those pesky brothers and sisters-in-law, and boyfriends/girlfriends) the time we do spend together is more precious and becomming fewer and farther in between.

Only 29 more sleeps until I see them again!

No comments: