Friday, November 04, 2005

New job???

I got a phone call last night from an acquaintance who is working in a call centre. She tried to talk me up on this place to get me to apply. After she got off the phone, I went to the company's web site and looked around. It seems ok, but I kinda have a good thing here. The pay isn't great, but I have a lot of free reign. I can work on my projects in pretty much whatever order I want. I can visit with friends without fearing repercussions. I can take breaks when it is convenient for me. Short of being my own boss, or working from home, this is a great job. I would have to get a really spectacular offer to make me even consider giving two-weeks notice here!

[Like $12.50 an hour and better than my current benefits Spectacular...]

I'll keep you posted. (and if they are offering that spectacular a deal... I'll let everyone know who and where so you can get it too!)

No comments: