Friday, December 09, 2005

15 Sleeps until I see them!

I'm getting more and more excited to go home for Christmas with each day that passes. The visit from my Dad and Brother made it seem to speed up. Travis told me last night, "It hasn't been that long since we've seen your folks", but I informed him that it had been since Easter, when we interred my Grandfather's ashes that I'd been home last. Crazy how time passes.

on an unrelated note...
This am, Becky was on the radio talking about the international students off-campus work program. Apparently, these students are not allowed to obtain employment in the city, with the exception of a position within the walls of the University. That's kinda crazy. I mean, all students need to work. Things aren't free just because you have a student card. How are you supposed to eat, or live or buy textbooks or pencils? I complained about time management, and having to work and study while I was in school. I should have been more grateful for the opportunity to afford my beer nights with those pesky engineering guys. :-)

No comments: