Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another Christmas come and gone

We made it home safely, although yesterday, we drove back throught the thickest fog I have seen in a very long time. From about 15 miles north of Chamberlain all the way to Saskatoon it was the spookiest feeling ever. You could see about 5 car lengths ahead and that's all. And Travis is playing the slowest music on the planet and was all about the drifting off whilst driving, so I got to drive the rest of the way and listen to Avril... Yah, kinda lame, but it kept me awake.

But we got back, and the first thing I see when we get into the house is the cat. The cat had shat all over the house. The cat had shat because it was mad. The litter was clean as a whistle. My fat bastard cat shat all over because we left him and the dog alone for three days. Anyone want a cat??? I was ready to kill him but after it was cleaned up, and he decided that he loved me again, and we cuddled for a bit, then it was ok again.

On a lighter note, I got completely spoiled this Christmas. I got a camera, some DVD's, Christmas decorations, some serving trays, a spa package, and my Grandma got me a Stack'n'Spin. I am excited to throw out my old cracked margarine containers and use my new toy! (Yah, I'm a dork, it's been documented already.)

I hope that everyone has had a great holiday season, and is excited for a New Year. A fresh start awaits us. I'm already writing my resolutions as we speak.

No comments: