Sunday, December 25, 2005

Family and friends, food and wine, God, It's Great To Be HOME!!!

It's 20 to 9, and I've got the world's worst case of dish pan hands.

That's what happens when you are doing dishes for twenty. Mom made a 27 pound turkey. Bohemeth barely fit into the oven! I have eaten way too much, and had a glass of wine too many, but it's all good. :-)

We're all just lounging around, digesting, and trying to make room for the pies that Mom baked all yesterday. Dad and Travis are both smoring away and the rest of the family are laughing at them... It's a matter of time until my sister's boyfriend does something to one or both of them.

Santa and everyone else were way too good to me this year. I got everything I asked for. I got a new digital camera, so expect some pictures soon.

I hope that everyone has had as good a time as I have this holiday. Just remember to go easy on the 'nog... :-)

1 comment:

Janine said...

Merry Christmas!!!!