Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Girls night out anyone???

Who wants to go see 'Walk the Line' with me???

My sister was going to come in from Prince Albert today, but b/c of the snow, she won't drive. Any takers??? The showtimes are 6:40 or 9:40. I really want to see this movie so I may end up going alone (insert sad face here) so if anyone wants to save me this horrible fate, let's go!

Par-tay at the Pacific Theater tonight!

EDIT - I realized after I posted that this breaks all of the internet's rules about meeting strangers, etc. But I am trusting, and perhaps a little naive, and It's Saskatoon people!! Plus it's a public place. I live and work in the downtown areas of Saskatoon. I feel safe in this city.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I want to see that movie so bad but won't be coming with you..not unless I can bring the kids! LOL

Breanne Gentner said...

I'm going tonight, with my date! Want to join us!? (Only if he's not cute, otherwise we may neck in the back row... hehe)