Friday, December 02, 2005

One of the best times of the year for movies.

The holiday season always seems to bring Hollywood's finest to our theaters in a last chance to grab that elusive Oscar buzz. I'm really excited about two offerings in particular.


The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is MY Lord of the Rings. When I heard they were making this series into movies I totally geeked out! I must have read and re-read these books as a child and I still read them to this day. I am really excited for the movie to open on Dec. 9th! I will be in line that evening for sure!

The second one that I am dying to see is Memoirs of a Geisha. I read this book last year, and I could hardly put it down. It is a must read, and probably will be a must see. I will probably see it at home, with my Mom at Christmas. She's the one that I stole the book from in the first place. :-)

No comments: