Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Come out come out wherever you are!!


Badger tells us that it's National De-lurking Week. I guess the rules are that if you read it, you must comment, at least just to say Hi. I posted in her comments why I think people "lurk", because I do it all the time too.
"Long time reader and lurker. I lurk, b/c I don't always feel that my opinion matters to the people who read the blogs I read. And Most of the time, I feel unqualified to respond to a post. Who am I to tell you what I think or what you should do? I guess that's why most people lurk."
Let's all have fun this week, exploring each other's points of view, and try to get some discussions going. I know that I'm going to hit every blog on my lists with at least one comment each just for fun :-)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hi! :)

Breanne Gentner said...

People tell me they read my blog and I get (fake) angry at them for never commenting.

I do the same to everyone. Will try to stop.

Anonymous said...

i'm lurking, and you'll never know who i am :)

Terri said...

I lurk but you knew that already!!!