Friday, January 20, 2006

Election? What election? There's an Election, I had no Idea!

I am so sick and tired of this whole Darned election, that I'm ready to move to the middle east and don a Burka, to avoid seeing or hearing about one more handful of monkey poo that has been flung.

This has been going on since mid-November. This mental garbage that these parties are putting us through... They should cut our taxes and still give us $1200 a year just for having to listen to this CRAP.

I live in the Maurice Vellacott / Chris Axworthy riding and I am appalled and dismayed that this is happening. There is a Liberal ad playing right now that has the tagline, "We can't make this stuff up." Since Freaking When?!?!!? That's all that these "campaigns" ever are... It's more than I can take right! These grown men (and women) are acting like high schoolers. Except the kids in High school are nice to each other!

Really people, let's fire each and every one of the "Politicians", cut the salary in half and make it a job that a Normal Everyday Joe or Jane gets to have. I like that Idea from the US of Term Limits... That might solve the problem, somewhat...

I'm just ready to get this garbage over with. Any one else with me?

3 comments:

Saskboy said...

I voted last Monday, it's over for me. Well, until the nightmare starts this coming Tuesday when we wake up from the hangover and think, "What the heck was that?? Oh Gosh! WE did NOT just SLEEP with STEPHEN HARPER, DID WE?? ICKKK!"

Christy said...

I'm with you, girl!

There are 2 things I'm looking forward to on Monday...

1) the election will be over

and 2) Rick Mercer is mocking every last one of them on his election night special. BRING IT ON! ;)

Terri said...

LOL about sleeping with Stephen Harper...ICKKK is right!!!

My husband will not be voting because he figures what's the point. I know it's bull sh!t too but at least some clown should be making sure we get our share of the sh!t right?