Friday, February 10, 2006

YUCKKY WEEK

Thank you Drew for drawing a cartoon about my last few days at work. I really appreciate how you can get into my head an make me feel better.

I am seriously considering moving to Tuktoyaktuk, NT. Really. I would. Just to get as far away from some people as I can. I don't wanna "Dooce" myself, so that's all I'm gonna say, but... Man, I really need a drink. Send me some love people, I need some love. Travis, you'd better comment on this one... :-)

I've been working on a couple of mixed tapes to cheer myself up, so I may post the playlists here later.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Melinda bit the Dust last night, so I'm down to the Yoga Instructor... Dear Lord, Please make him last a few more weeks!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Sorry about the sh!tty times at work. Unfortunatley I work for myself so if I am having problems with my co-workers it's usually my fault.

Leave Saskatoon? No don't do that!!! This is the best city in Canada..I'm pretty sure.