Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Does ever happen to you? Do you feel like you are losing your grip? Have you got all of your ducks in a row, and then something happens to upset them, and you have to start all over again?

I Do.

I feel very lost right now. I feel like I'm in a maze, trying to find my way back, but I'm so afraid that I won't make it back to the beginning. Last night, I think I scared my Husband with my new logic. He's afraid that I'm turning away from what I have known and that I'm embracing something bad, something harmful. His reaction to my personal growth (or should I say my attempts at personal growth) has not been what I expected. Frankly, I don't think that he even really likes that I blog.

I wish that I had more of the answers that I need. Why do I feel guilty for wanting to know more? Trav told me that I need to write things down, to put my beliefs to paper. To see what I know, and move forward from there. How long should I expect self-discovery to take? When will I have my light-bulb moment? Why do I feel so small and insignificant? Why do I question the church, but not God? Why do I distrust the authenticiy of the bible so much? Where do I turn to get these answers?

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Is it possible that the current erupting of questions in your mind is a light-bulb moment?