Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Will power leaving me... Temptation calling...


I've been sitting here, smelling the beautiful, fragrant, Satsuma products who's scents are wafting out of the Body Shop, and over to my desk.

The last time this happened it was the smell of the new strawberry line of products, and I ended up dropping almost $45. I really have a terrible addiction to body butter, and I have a very bad feeling about this...

2 for $30 is still $30 more than I should be spending... HELP! Shopper's Anonymous!!

5 comments:

Ronymaru. said...

www.millarai.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

I know what you mean! When I lived up north The Body Shop was always on my list of stores to visit while on a trip south. On one trip I spent over $100 but in my defense I wasn't sure when I would next find myself in a Body Shop. I'm addicted to the Vanilla line of products. Hmmm, vanilla body wash is the best. Body butter is cool too. 2 for $30 is pretty good.....

Terri said...

Would you believe I have never tried/used body butter! Might have to go check it out!

Anonymous said...

What's $30, better than $100 on a vibrator!

Tracey said...

Munro, you're a perv! I know you like throwing those kinds of parties but I'm a growed-up now, and I don't do bad-girl things anymore (in public) :-)