Sunday, May 14, 2006

Aras won Survivor!

That means that I won our illegal work gambling! Thank you Aras for allowing me to buy something really frivolous. :-) According to Survivor, the next show will be in the Cook Islands. At supper we, (Travis, Kimberly, Curtis and I) were saying that there needs to be a not-so-tropical Survivor. We got to thinking about places to have the next one.

Survivor: Southern Saskatchewan. The contestants have to juggle between +35 degrees Celsius and the summer thunderstorms, they have to try to catch gophers and grasshoppers for sustenance, and the real challenge... Finding things to do for fun in downtown Gravelbourg or Willow Bunch. OR even communicating with the natives to get supplies :-) These are all very tough challenges!

(I'm allowed to be mean, because I've been stuck in both communities at one time or another.)

Now, If the Hippies can manage to keep their lead in The Amazing Race, I'll have won both office pools this year and take everyone out for dessert this week:-)! Go Hippies Go!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning your office pool!

Im a Survivor fan too and am terribly disspointed that Terry didnt win. I guess the Survivor Curse of the Car really does exist eh? I actually stopped watching half way into the 3 hour show last nite after Danielle voted Terry off..

Tracey said...

If I hadn't had Aras, yah, I would have wanted Terry to win I think.

He played a really good game. Hidden Idol or not, he managed to win almost EVERY Immunity, so there was the Outplay part. He just couldn't get to Outwitting Aras, and making a Casaya member flip sides.

Kim said...

I really wanted Terry to win survivor, but I'm glad that Aras won and not Danielle...she so didn't deserve it.

I was rooting for the hippies too...guess you won the office pool for that one too!