Monday, May 29, 2006

I think that I'm still a little hungover...

What a weekend! When you really don't drink that often, and then you have a blow-out, house-shaking, close-down-the-bar kind of party, you are hurting after.

I went home for my sister's Bridal Shower / Stagette party last weekend. I thnk we had a good time. :-) The pictures make it appear that way at least :-)

Friday, we pulled into town at about 9:30 and visited with family and friends. I got a suprise though... My parents had renovated the bathroom from top to bottom! Plus, I went into the living room and discovered that the bookcases / TV cabinet had been modified to fit Dad's brand new widescreen TV! NO FAIR!! Us kids move out, and they get new stuff, NICE new stuff! :-P

We stayed up kind of late, and then I had to get up on Saturday to make breakfast. I spent the day in Moose Jaw with Tara, her Hubby Eric, their son Antoni, and another couple Chris and Cindy. We did some light shopping and then went to see X-Men 3. I really enjoyed it. I would go see it again with anyone! I won't spoil it for anyone, but I thought that this was the last one...They almost leave it open-ended for another sequel. Maybe I read too much into things. If you've seen it, what do you think? Is it really "The Last Stand"?

I'll be back with commentary on Saturday night (with Photos) and How much life hurt on Sunday morning A little later today.

Stay Tuned!!

No comments: