Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday 13 Time!


Thirteen Things Tracey is looking forward
to about her Little Sister's Bridal Shower /
Bachelorette Party this weekend...

1. I haven't seen my family in a few months.

2. My Sister's friends are a ton of fun!

3. I get to see my Bestest Girlfriend Tara!

4. I get to have some "beverages" with said
bestest friend...

5. That usually means TROUBLE. (Or a phone
call to Mom for bail.)

6. I'm driving to Assiniboia with my other sister
(the Second one).

7. That means that we are going to sing loudly
and off-key the whole trip.

8. My Grandma will be there! YAY!

9. I haven't had a road trip in a good long while.

10. The Ice Cream stand in Chamberlain.
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!

11. There is a good chance that I will get to
torture my two Brothers while I'm there :-)

12. Did I mention Tara was going to be there?!?

13. I love my lil Sis, and I'm happy to see her
celebrating the start of her life with Dave!!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a sister - but I know that going "home" for friends' bridal showers were always times I anticipated seeing family and friends and having a great time! My TT is up!

Jen said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! Have a safe trip and a great time :-)

My T13 is up!

Breanne Gentner said...

I'll be at a bachelorette party/bridal shower this weekend too! Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you have a great trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a good time.