Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This is slowly turning into a music review website (and that's a bad thing...?)

Tonight during the late-a-thon at the Hemvee (as I like to call it), I asked about the band Death From Above 1979. I was in for a mind-blowing experience!

It's basically two guys, a drummer and a bass player, and they can make the most wicked awesome sounds that you've ever heard! It's definitely a hard rock sound and is best played LOUD.

The bad news is that the band broke up. They split and decided to go on their own separate adventures. :-(

I have to own at least the Remix album. Fantastic stuff here people. I know good music. That's it! I'll become the Martha Stewart of Music. Well...maybe not Martha. I want to drink and swear and get tattoos. I don't know if the Marthinator puts up with people like that :-)

No comments: