Tuesday, March 06, 2007

1:38AM

I have been in tv hibernation. I have watched approximately 1440 minutes of Grey's in four days, (that's two seasons minus the season finale) and decided to stop only when presented with the realization that I just cried out loud (correction, sobbed uncontrollably) at Izzie about to cut Denny's LVAD wire and her exclaiming to George that everything would be fine because Preston was on his way... (he's not, he's lying in front of the hospital with a bullet inside of him).

Two questions:

1) What is the cure for this behavior?
2) How did this show get so damn good?

I know that everyone on the planet is in love with it, but SERIOUSLY!

By the way... I asked my husband the other day, "where does the good go?", and he didn't understand the question. Does that constitute grounds for divorce?

Seriously? SERIOUSLY!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Any scene with Izzy and Denny makes me cry uncontrollably. Like, serious weeping. I don't know what's wrong with me.

But, DAMN I love that show!

Breanne Gentner said...

To be honest, I have never watched a single episode. You see, I wanted to watch it when it first came out, but never got around to it, and I refuse to start watching now because I haven't seen the first couple of seasons.

Also, I hate TV shows that require tuning in week after week. So I doubt I'll ever watch it. Is that terrible?