Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tough questions intertwined with Marshmallow Fluff

  • The furnace is fixed... It was a broken fan belt. What a fuss over a small rubber hoop!

  • I am about to pay off my student loan. It's kind of a scary thought. I mean, it's a good thing, but when it's paid off, and my diploma is still nowhere in sight... what was it all for? My Dad is wanting me to take the last five classes and finish what I started if only to get that piece of paper. I keep putting it off, partially because of the money (but Dad would pay for the tuition), and partially because I don't want to be an administrator... That leads to the question: What DO I want to be?

  • I washed the floors today! Be proud of me. I haven't given the floors a complete cleaning (other than spot cleaning when a mess was made) in probably a year! GULP! I mean I moved EVERYTHING and mopped and scrubbed every square inch of flooring.

  • Life seems to be getting harder, instead of easier. I am second guessing every move I make lately. Question: If you have to talk yourself into something, should you still do it?

  • I have probably fifty candles in my home, and I want to light at least one of them, but I have no Matches!!! This is a big problem right now.

  • I want a caesar salad right now. I would give my right arm for a Caesar Salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best thing to do in situations like these is have a paralyzer, nothing says "um um good" like a good paralyzer, may not solve anything but who cares, it's a paralyzer.