Thursday, March 08, 2007

Vagina is not a dirty word!

In regards to this... and this... and John's Challenge:

I was chatting with my Vagina, and she was upset that I had not posted more about her. She thinks that I should talk about her, my Vagina, every day.

I told her, Isn't it enough that I know you are there? I mean, look at Paris Hilton's Vagina, or Britney Spears' Vagina. They get enough attention for the rest of the Vaginas in the world.

Vagina, Vagina, Vagina!

Use the word with pride! In fact, I think I will make an effort to say Vagina at least once a day. It is a clinical term. Vagina is not a dirty word!

I used the word ten times. How about you?

1 comment:

Terri said...

I take my vagina to the gym every day..or at least try to. You asked about my gym and all I can tell you is that I love it, very happy there, but what I paid, I have no real clue. Hubster bought the membership and he got some sort of corporate rate, and it includes daycare too. I also found out that we paid a lot less then we were supposed to by accident so next year it will go up quite a bit....or so they say. I am super hapy with the daycare and the kids love going. The gym is always clean, no wait for cardio equipment, great classes. Hope that helps...and if you guys sign up, let me know!