Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rock and/or roll is EXHAUSTING!

Thank the good Lord that the Junos are OVER!

That was the most exhausting, and thrilling two weeks of my life!

I met Dallas Green, Patrick Watson, DJ Champion, Karl Wolf, Chris Murphy, Bob Rock, Sass Jordan, and many other people in the Biz.

I have no photos (I thought that it would be tacky to take pics while I was 'on the clock') so I'll just have to bask in the glow of the memories. :-)

One question/comment to the Juno Organizers and to CARAS in general... Why make the host of the show a nominee? There is so much incredible talent in Canada, this year, it made us look Silly to have the awards turn into the Nelly Furtado Show. I mean have someone like Jim Carrey, or Joni Mitchell host. It just seemed like too much Nelly... And I like Nelly!

No comments: