Thursday, September 13, 2007

Single...and loving it?

Funny story.

At the new job, there is a guy that is super friendly. Genuinely great guy. I can see myself being friends with this guy for years to come. He works the same shift as I do and we've talked a bit about life type things, but nothing really heavy or "deep". He's come into the music store before, and now that we are friendly, he's going to be expecting discounts... That means trouble, right? :-)

Anyway, earlier today, I gave him my cell number to send me a text to remind me to order him a cd. He sent me a message tonight while I was coming home on the bus. We sent 24 messages back and forth. This is GREAT, right? Nothing like a new guy who could turn into something fun and exciting, right... Except, I find out that he's 17. I'm nearly old enough to be his mother for Christ's sake! Alright, maybe not his mother, but he is the same age as my youngest brother.

Why me? It gets good, and then Poof! Fucked up again! ;-)

It made me laugh. Nothing like a high school senior to make a gal feel great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! who cares how old he is, some of the best lovers are inexperienced right?!!! tee hee, besides you can't shoot a guy down for being nice and friendly right? Call me soon, I leave for Winnipeg on Wed. T.

Michele said...

I agree - would totally give you the opportunity to teach him a few things and who hasn't wanted to teach a guy a few things. lol