Monday, October 22, 2007

New Beginnings - New Promises - New Commitment

In an effort to post every day, I am joining something I have seen on a few different websites. This will be tough for me, because I know that I don't blog every day... Heck, I can't even be bothered to eat every day. :-)


Here it is! The first of a whole year's worth of blog love, blog lust, blog like and even a little blog dislike to a few. This is my first of:

X - 365

Kim D. - You have been a friend since grade 1. Sometimes you were my best friend, sometimes you have been my worst enemy...(You know the couch and the boy that I speak of...), but there wasn't anything that could keep us apart for longer than a couple of weeks. I forgive you for suckering me out of gas money to Moose Jaw every time we went to the movies in High School...consider that Karmic payback for the movie in with Sheldon R. in Rockglen where we sat behind you two during your date!

I feel like a huge dork now, because I am depending so heavily on you right now. You make light of our situation, but I am really sorry for any burdens that I am placing on you. I hope that you know that I love you. You have turned into a beautiful, strong woman, a fantastic Mom and a loving wife. I want your family to continue to grow and prosper.

(But I swear, if you EVER become like Jon and Kate Plus Eight, I am so out! I will not change eight sets of diapers... you are on your own girl! :-)

No comments: