Thursday, November 01, 2007

#11 - X365

Nicholas F. - I have had a major crush on you for a very long time (is 2 weeks a long time?) :-)Really though, kidding aside, our chance meting in a lunch room led to one of the most intense afternoons of texting that I have ever encountered :-) You filled my Inbox twice! You and Kirstyn were killing my battery that day, but it was definitely worth it!



Then there was our fateful Sunday afternoon, where you went home sick and I took over for you at Traffic... The rest, as they say, is history. I have had more fun in these last three weeks with you, than I have had in a very long time. You are going to be very hard to replace. I am not qualified to fill your size 13 shoes. Those are really big! :-) Can I call you at 5AM to come and help me out when I am COMPLETLY lost and have no idea what to do? Please?! Pretty Please!?!



You love your karaoke, and I can barely carry a tune, but we still had a good time singing our hearts out that night. When you say "Candy...Doin' it for the children" or we sing the Gummy Bear song, you can make me laugh. There is no one else that I will do the Gummy Bear dance for other than you.



I really hope that you will keep in touch and we will still spend time together. You are an amazing baker, and I definitely think that we should make the oatmeal raisin cookies at your place some day really soon.

No comments: