Saturday, November 03, 2007

#13 - X365

Tara D. - You and I met in Kindergarten. I'm sure that we ate paste together, I mean we did all other kinds of troublesome things, why not eating glue?

You are one of my oldest and dearest friends and I have all kinds of dirt to dish here, but because that goes both ways (and you like to leave the occasional comment or two here) I will leave the stories to a minimum.

You have been a great friend. You hardly ever judge me and my choices in life, even when you know that they are poor ones. You are such a good friend, you are often ready to make those poor choices with me. :-) I have fond memories of Lafleche, Willow Bunch, Kim's Grandma's House, The Chuckwagon, New Moon Cafe, among other places... They are fuzzy memories, but fond ones, nonetheless!

The best though, has to be the way you host a first class soiree! I am sad to miss the Boxing Day party this year. I'm sure that you will save me some chocolate dipped strawberries.

You could FedEx me some... :-) That would be better than that fuzzy throw blanket I asked you to get me for Christmas!!!!

No comments: