Wednesday, November 07, 2007

#17 - X365

Mitch E. - You are an asshole!

You broke my best friend's heart. You stole money from her, and you tried to steal her heart. I cannot believe that you have found another girl to care for you! I would say that you ruined everything in her life from her video rental accounts in the city, to her friendships that you tried to cut her off from, but that would be giving you power that you do not deserve.

I know that karma is going to be a real bitch when it catches up with you. You never deserved her, and I know that her life is a MILLION times better without you. You were the greasiest kind of guy, because you looked like a decent person. You were beyond deceptive and I know that you will regret losing her, if you haven't already.

Just pay her back already, so I don't have to kick your ass. And then you can crawl back into the hole where you belong, THANKS A BUNCH!

No comments: