Monday, November 12, 2007

#22 - X365

Rhonda C. - I am so proud of you!

You have taken a HUGE step in your life. You (finally) left that comfort zone, I never really actually thought you would. You are so much braver and stronger than you realize. Girl, this is just your beginning. Now the fun begins. You are stepping into a world that is larger than the 10 X 15 pen that they kept you in. :-)

You have the patience and tolerance of a saint. I am not sure how you managed to maintain your composure most days... I would have snapped many, many times if I had been treated like you were. You are loyal and true to a fault. You stick with something for the long haul and I am happy that you were able to see that this time was the last time.

NEVER AGAIN will they be able to fuck you over. Because you and your tall shoes are walking away to greener pastures. (and we all know that with the right shoes, ANYTHING is possible) :-)

1 comment:

Michele said...

I told Rhonda that she finally realized that there was actually grass on the other side of the fence, never mind it being greener. Good-bye concrete.