Saturday, November 17, 2007

#27 - X365

Maygen K. - Here's to one of the Sexiest Canadian Musicians that I personally know. (not that I know anyone else who is on that list...Although I would like to know Peter Elkas, if you know what I mean :-)

You are a genuine person. I liked you from the moment I met you. I am glad that we got to spend time together with our involvment in Girl Guides. You are AMAZING with the girls. You have the patience of a saint.

I Love your style. You have an amazing eye for detail. Plus, you look fantastic in everything you wear :-) I am bringing you out the next time I go down a size. You, me, a mall, and My credit card equals one hot Chickie!!!

I hope that you win big in this year's Bucky Awards. Good luck, and I've been getting everyone to vote for you!

No comments: