Sunday, November 25, 2007

#35 - X365

Christine O. - My Baby sister! You were the cutest of us girls, and I think you still are! I am truly pleased every time I see you, because you are always striving to make yourself a better person.

I think you are perfect the way you are! I love you more than you know and I am happy that you and Dave found each other. I am really kind of jealous, actually. You know what you want and you make it happen. You did it with David, you did it with school and you are doing it with your weight.

You have self-control that I can not seem to find... I love that you lecture me, and psychoanalyze me all the time. You are supposed to be getting advice from your big sister, not giving it to her :-)

Today, as you turn 24, all I can say is that I love you, I miss you, and I am So happy that you are my sister!

No comments: