Tuesday, December 04, 2007

#44 - X365

Karlee S. - You were a complication :-)

You see, I really liked your brother. A LOT!!! And then when you moved in and became a roommate of mine, it was really hard for this 20 year old to conceptualize having your brother sleeping over in my room and having you sleeping directly on the opposite side of the wall... Kind of a mood killer... :-)

You were a great roommate though. You taught me some guitar chords and you taught me about modern punk music, and you were really fun to hang out with. I should have never moved out of our house to go live with "that stinky boy" as you liked to call him. (Even though he wasn't really stinky... I have no idea where that name came from?) Sorry we gave you the tiny room, it's just that the logic still sticks: Tiny Girl, Tiny Room. Makes sense to me :-)

No comments: