Friday, December 14, 2007

#54 - X365

Dan T - When I think about you, 2 things come to mind: "Ahoy Ahoy" and the sweet stench of pot.

What a strange journey we have had. You were Trav's roommate when He and I first met, and now, you were that last person that ever caused us to speak. Moving into my own place last week was scary and strange, and now, even more awkward than it had to be because of you. Thanks for that. I admit, I was apprehensive about getting the furniture from you, because I didn't want a scene, but with everything that has ever happened, I guess a scene was inevitable.

You are a good guy, Dan, and had things been different, I could see us being friends for a long time. I hope that you have a good life. I will probably never see you again. Good bye and honestly, good luck. Sincere best wishes for everything.

No comments: