Friday, December 21, 2007

#61 - X365

Brad M. - The Hockey hair that stole my heart! You were not just 'a rebel' you were "The Rebel" in our eyes.

Here's something that you will never hear admitted ever again: Remember that night that the Red van (Chuckwagon) got pulled over in front of your house, (you were having a rebels party, we were too chicken shit to attend), and me and my dumb-ass girlfriends got hauled into a cop car in front of everyone at your party?

We orchestrated that whole manuver to get your attention. You were kind of a bad boy, and we thought you would like "bad Girls" so we got Charlene (the cop) to pull us over and take us away in the cop car. Tara was friends with her, so she laughed at us, but she did it.

It kinda worked though, because on Monday morning, you actually talked to me and asked what we had done to have the RC's pull us over, and take us away in the back of the crusier...

Man, I was so in lust with you Brad! It was just the skates I think... But what a weird season that was...

No comments: