Saturday, December 15, 2007

Kinda creepy...

Tonight, I babysat for Becky and Jerry's Cutie Patootie Kiddo Emma, and when they got home, we decided to dig into some Tarot cards...

Now, I'm all for 1-900 #'s and websites that use the disclaimer "for entertainment purposes only" but this freaked me out...

I asked the question "Why did my Relationship end?" but I kinda didn't just focus on that wording, but the word "fail" also... This led to a very strange/cool/goose-bump-inducing reading that left me with more questions but also some serious introspective stuff...

I got lots of insight from the reading, but I don't know if I'm ready to share the details here with Y'all... not yet. This was so mind-blowing... (for lack of a better term...) as Becky kept flipping cards over, I got more and more into my own head. Anyone who knows me, has an idea of why this frightened me... :-)

I realised that there were many reasons why it failed, but also there are many reasons why it wasn't a failure. It helped shape who I am to become. I can't get to the final card, the Ace of Swords, I can't be the Queen of Wands, without my whole past experience...

I have more questions that I'd like to explore like that. It was not so much just "the card;s tell you what they tell you, but it was very What do I see in the cards. I like that side of this whole experience.

Plus, afterwards, I met up with Nicholas and we went to Walmart at 2:30 am to go buy me some new stripey sheets! I figure that it was a great end to a great day!

No comments: