Monday, April 28, 2008

I know that I'm a late bloomer, but this is ridiculous!

So Becky has been pestering (tee hee hee) me to fricking sign up for the 'A New Earth: Awakening to your Life's Purpose' classes online and to get the book. I finally watched the first episode of the online classes last night, and as soon as I got home, I downloaded I-Tunes and all eight podcasts of the show so far...

Now here's the really dorky thing that I did. I fell in love with I-tunes. I mean, real true absolute love with this application. I-Tunes is my new Girlfriend (or Boyfriend, if you like!)

I had never played with podcasts, or anything before! I spent this whole day downloading and setting up playlists of my music that I had ripped from my disks that I own. I wish that I had an I-pod now! I'm so getting one for my birthday! (I hope!) :-)

I know that everyone and their grandmother have already used these AMAZING applications before, but I am a true loser! Thank you soooo much Steve Jobs! You are my bestest friend!!!

No comments: