Monday, October 31, 2005

From Small Dead Animals:


The top five captions for this Picture:

5: "I'm pleased to announce that Pamela Anderson will be lending her considerable assets to the Liberal Party in the upcomming election."

4: "And for a moment...just a moment... I thought I had Harper by the balls!"

3: "I had a hand on each of the 2 solitudes. Clearly, something was up."

2: "And I attach myself to the public teat thusly."

And the # 1 Caption is: "And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how I'm going to kiss Mr. Layton's ass this fall..."

I love this! How appropriate. I wonder how the government will recover, if they can recover, from the whole Gomery mess. I guess only time, and the election results, will tell. My mother used to work for Ralph Goodale, before he went federal, so I was exposed to a bunch of the Liberal MLA's in Saskatchewan. I have been a card carrying member of the Liberal party for nearly fifteen years. I was a hardcore member of the Young Liberals of Saskatchewan.

I have been re-thinking my political stance since the last election. There is one major problem with choosing another iedology to replace liberalism. I dislike every other choice! They are all too much alike and it's become choosing between the lesser of the evils.

No comments: