Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Creepy Guy alert

There has been this really creepy guy hovering around this area of the mall today.

I know a lot of people are judgemental, and jump the gun, and say that people are creepy before they really should, but I generally don't do that. This guy is really weirding me out. I'm hard to creep out - People-wise.

This leads to the question, What makes someone creepy?

1) He's staring.
2) He's invading the personal space of nearly everyone around him, on purpose, and yet for no reason at all... Not to ask questions, or make conversation, he is just leaning into them.
3) He is grinning with a really strange smile as he's staring at you.

4) I'm picking up on a weird vibe from him.

I don't know if any of these points alone are enough to qualify him as "Creepy" but today, the four combined are enough for me.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Ew; sounds creepy to me!

Breanne Gentner said...

I used to work at Metalsmiths from September 2002-March 2004. We had creepy guys galore bother us. One time I had one call me and go on about how amazing my breasts are. I hung up and started bawling.