Friday, November 25, 2005

How on Earth???

I wish that this were happening to me... Kinda. Not the 5 kids at once (!!!!!!) part, but the one week of clomid, and poof, a pregnancy.

I read about this on A little pregnant, and I thought, ohmygawd! I'm on this stuff right now, and It's wreaking havoc with my emotional well being. I'm very close to tears most of the day lately, and that is NOT ME! I am usually really stable. This is really hard on Trav, who is trying his best to deal with my mood swings. Although, as I did tell him, "You are lucky, Most women are like this at least once a month, and this is the first time in four years that you are having to deal with a crazy female."

1 comment:

Christy said...

I was on clomid for 7 rounds. My last round I told myself this was it, and I threw away my perscription. It's like being manic deppressive and PMS with a hint of psychosis.

Wishing you the best!