Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I love my Husband :-)

Last night we opened gifts with my in-laws. We got Trav's Mom some gift certs and his Dad some fishing goodies. They had given me my gift already. I needed a new winter jacket desperately, so they got me a coat at the end of November.

I gave Trav his present. I returned the cell phone after this fiasco, and got him 2 Great Big Sea CD's and tickets to the concert at Centennial Auditorium on February 2nd. He was pleasently suprised. Trav still thought that he was getting a new phone. Tee hee hee!!!

He suprised me too. A while ago I started buying Sex and The City on DVD, and I have gotten all of them except season 6. I said that I wanted to buy season 6 on Boxing Day, while we were shopping for Christmas gifts together. He does listen to me sometimes!!

I was then told that I would be recieving something else, but that I had to wait for it, because Trav was waiting on it himself... Hmmm... I have no clue what else I could be getting. This one will be a total suprise for me. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Oooh... don't ya love giving and getting gifts!!