Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I saw an open invitation...and I took it :-)

An invitation from Becky's site:



Seven things to do before I die:

  1. See NYC
  2. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up
  3. Make my Husband into a Father
  4. Learn to play guitar
  5. Learn to cook
  6. Go to Mexico with my sisters
  7. See Europe, specifically the British Isles and the Medeterranian


Seven things I cannot do:


  1. Lie to Rhonda
  2. Lie to anyone, really... I'm a bad liar.
  3. Punctuate, properly
  4. Spell.
  5. Paint or sculpt.
  6. Cartwheels
  7. Turn down a piece of chocolate

Seven things that attract me to my spouse:

  1. He tells me I'm beautiful when I'm really not.
  2. He Smells really good.
  3. He holds my hand in the car, in the mall, in the theater, on the couch...
  4. He tries to suprise me with little gifts.
  5. He lets me call him 25 times a day to say I love You.
  6. He cooks.
  7. He was really nervous and scared to ask me out.

Seven things I say most often:

  1. "Whatever."
  2. "Well, Yah!?"
  3. "Shut Up!"
  4. "Ohmigawd."
  5. to my Hubby when the dog is bad : "You'll never guess what your Damn Dog Did!!!"
  6. to my Hubby when the dog is good: "You'll never guess what My Dog did!!!"
  7. "Down by the food court, back and to your left." (Work related hazard)

Seven books I love:

  1. Harry Potter series
  2. I know why the caged bird sings by Maya Angelou
  3. The Secret World of Og By Pierre Burton
  4. The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella
  5. America : The Book, A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction by Jon Stewart
  6. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
  7. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:

  1. Garden State
  2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  3. Casablanca
  4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
  5. Say Anything
  6. A Christmas Story
  7. Roman Holiday

Seven People I want to join in too:

  1. Christy
  2. Janine
  3. Terri
  4. Paula Joy
  5. Brea
  6. Sean
  7. And Everyone else who reads this... In the Spirit of Becky's post :-)

2 comments:

Terri said...

LOL I did it before I even saw you tagged me!!

Breanne Gentner said...

I was going to put Casablanca too, but I've only seen it once... I could've watched it over and over again though.

Anyway. I'm almost done. It'll be up soon.