Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Also found At Badgers...

25 Questions from Bad Badger


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need more sleep
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None
3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
BEST
4. planet?
Dammit ???
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
Me. I called here from work, and Travis missed the call...
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
7. What shirt are you wearing?
An old grey long sleeved shirt from the SAAN Store
8. What do you label yourself?
Oooh...Tough one... I guess I'm a bad-girl wannabe, but I'm too girly to be bad.
9. Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
Lower East Side - From Payless Shoes
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark - Travis is sleeping.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the Election results on CBC
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was an Invite to Coffee @ Starbucks.
13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
The one on Idylwyld and 36th Street or the one on Warman and ??? by the Vern's Pizza
14. What's a saying that you say a lot?
Shut Up!
15.Who told you they loved you last?
Travis
16. Last furry thing you touched?
My Cat Fernando
17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
I take vitamins Every day, do those count?
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. I've gone Digital!
19. Favorite age you have been so far?
I like 25. I look forward to 26.
20. Your worst enemy?
My body-image.
21. What is your current desktop picture?
The cat and dog picture that I posted a few days ago.
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I left a message on Becky's phone.
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Money Money Money Money MONEY!
24. Do you like someone?
Yes, I like lots of people.
25. The last song you listened to?
Um...I'm embarrassed, but I just had Hillary Duff - The Getaway playing on my computer.

Your turn!

No comments: