Tuesday, January 03, 2006

MSN Sucks!

I have spent the last hour looking on MSN for my gal friend Midge's MSN webspace. MSN Sucks. I have not found anything close to her page, or even a listing of her email address. I even tried looking up just a blank list of people who live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada, and It told me that there were no matches. I call bullS*** because there have to be at least 5 people in this city who use MSN, Even though it SUCKS!

If anyone knows how to use these God-forsaken MSN search engines, please show me!!! Please! Or better yet, Michelle, just post your address for the world to see ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can use other blog search engines that might help you find your friend like bloogz.com for instance.

The other thing is that your friend might not have her blog available to be searched. It's an option a person can turn on or off but the default is likely off.

Hope that helps.

Tracey said...

Cool, Thanks for the hints. But why would MSN still not have anyone from S'toon listed in the member directory?? Is everyone here that secretive?!?! Weirdness...