Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My TV boyfriend rocked the dome tonight

George Stroumboulopoulos is my TV boyfriend. I have loved him for a long time. He's now the CBC's resident punk-ass, and he's hosting the Hour, an hour-long newsprogram that is both informative and funny...he's kinda like a Canadian Jon Stewart (my other TV boyfriend), but with less "fake news" and more "real news".

Anyhoo, tonight, he had a best of 2005 edition of The Hour, and he showed the Top 5 web clips. the #1 was a flash animation that was titled The End of the World. This is my new favorite animation, (followed now by the previous #1, the "Why Americans love their guns" segment in the film Fahrenheit 9/11)

1 comment:

Breanne Gentner said...

I love The End of the World! It still cracks me up, even though I've watched it approximately 100 times in the past 3 years! :)