Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New book. Rave review

I got a couple of books for Christmas. I cracked open A Million Little Pieces by James Frey on Sunday and got about 1/3 of the way through before I had to go to bed. It is an amazing book. If you have any queasiness though, the first 15 minutes of reading are the most gruesome that I've ever read. I don't want to say too much because I want you all to go read this book and then we can talk. Careful there is a spoiler ahead though.

Then to my delight, yesterday Oprah had him on her show and they talked about his experiences and addiction and recovery in general. The only bad thing about getting into this book "late" is that they spoke about a character in his book who I'm just getting to. SPOILER ALERT they said that she dies, and I was all "ARRRGH" to Oprah for spoiling it for me!!!

No comments: