Monday, January 02, 2006

Recap since 2005 :-)

After Trav Killed our computer, I cried a little, and then went to work. I let y'all know that he was in crap, and then started my Weekend Off!!! YAY! I was kinda dreading New Year's Eve. I mean, it's kind of a letdown usually. I get dressed up, and go out and either end up being the driver of the evening, or people don't show up, or I don't know anyone, and end up alone. On Saturday, I just laid low until after supper. We went to Noel and Belle's house, and a few too many later, cabbed over to another couple's house, Keith and Zoie.
After a few more too many, we cabbed back home and crawled into bed. Honestly, I had a great time, even though I had just met Keith and Zoie I really like them. I can definitely see us hanging out with them more often...

Then bright and early on Sunday morning, Noel called us at the crack of dawn, (10:30 AM if I remember correctly...It was fuzzy...) to get us to go out for brunch and a movie. So off we went to the Center, to Tony Thomas for overpriced bad eggs, and to the Rainbow Cinemas for a perfectly appealing viewing of Rent. Belle and I were singing along with the cast. It was a fantastic afternoon. They want to make the "Brunch and a ______" a weekly event.

Anyhoo, I missed you all, I hope that you missed me (even just a little???) and I resolve to post much more often, IE never letting Travis make a computer decision ever again! :-)

No comments: