Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Avatars, Australians and Tuesday Troubles...

Yahoo! Avatars This is my yahoo avatar. I've had it forever, but somehow, I'm not web-savvy enough to get it to post in my photo spot. I am at a loss as to why. I guess that's just another fun side-effect of having a run-of-the-mill template. Boo-urns! (Bonus points for identifying the episode this phrase came from)

Husbands must stop reading right now...

There has been this good looking Australian (is there another kind??) in the mall today. He has stopped by a few times for information and such, and I have thoroughly enjoyed giving it to him! There are a few perks to my job, 100% dental is one of them, and so are Hot Tourists! :-)

I have come to the conclusion that I am destined to pay full adult admission at the movies. Every time that I try to use the 'Cheap Tuesday' movie rate to my advantage, something goes horribly wrong. Either the movie of choice is sold out, or we are running late and miss a vital chunk of movie, or as happened yesterday, EVERYONE has other things going on except me. There were exams to cram for, papers due, DM visits, store flips and church meetings. If I were a pessamist or believed in conspiracies I would think that people were avoiding me, but I believed all parties involved...this time :-)

1 comment:

Terri said...

At least you can get to the movies! LOL

I haven't been to a movie since we took the kids to Madagascar.

*sigh* I miss the theater...we used to go ALL THE TIME.