Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh, O.C., I wish I could quit you!

I am a lot sleepy today. I got a free caffine fix this AM from my Lovely Starbucks Baristas because I forgot my wallet, and nearly my whole bag today. I rarely leave the house unprepared, so there has to be a really good explanation. Well, there isn't. I stayed up very late watching Season One of The O.C.

And on a school night! I'm sorry, that was very irresponsible of me.

The O.C. is a dirty little secret of mine. I love, love, love it! This is the Dynasty of my generation. Joshie and his wonderful wife Tif loaned me the season on dvd and I'm going to spend my weekend lost in Newport's scenic landscapes!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I watched OC the first season then sort of fell away from it. It was good..not sure why I quit watching.

Got me my caffiene fix..Hubster brought me home a Double Double. :)