Thursday, February 16, 2006

For Miranda:

Miranda emailed me this. I have no "buddies" on my email list. Mostly business contacts or people who hate these kinda of emails, so I thought, What the hey, I'll throw it up on my website, and share the info. I haven't done one of these things in a long long time, so here goes...

1. What color pants are you wearing? Black crappy ones from either Ricki's of Reitmans...They both suck equally.
2. What are you listening to right now? Mall Music
3. What was the last thing you ate? A pumpkin scone from Starbucks.
4. Do you wish on stars? Yes, Every chance I get.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? According to this, I am Tin Man's Johnson Silver
6. How is the weather right now? Snowy and cold. To quote Miranda, "shitty Saskatchewan weather!"
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom!
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I would do this only for you, Miranda, No one Else!!! (I miss you kid! Hurry up and get back here!!! We need to go for Drinks!!!)
9. How old are you today? 25
10. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper Slurpees
11. Favorite sport? Hockey to watch, Curling to play, football to attempt.
12. What colour is your car? Bright red if it's clean... so usually dirt coloured. :-)
13. There is no 13!
14. Siblings? 4, 2 girls 2 boys and Me made for a busy house.
15. Favorite month? May?
16. Favorite food? Homemade pizza!
17. What was the last movie you saw? Rented Wedding Crashers. I was kinda dissapointed. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. (40 Year old Virgin was much funnier)
18. Favorite day of the year? June 13th (my birthday!)
19. What do you do to vent anger? Rant on my blog?!?
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine. Hey, that's where the Slurpee addiction stems from!!
21. Summer or Winter? Ugh! Summer of course!
22. Hugs or kisses? Both please!
23. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Um, sure. Or you can comment on how weird I am, for all to read!
25. Who is most likely to respond? Anyone is fair game.
26. Who is least likely to respond? Same answer.
27. When was the last time you cried? This last weekend.
28. What is under you bed? Dust bunnies and the leaves from the dining room table.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Tara. We started Kindergarten together in Mrs. Wittle's Class, and we still talk after all these years...Somehow! Personally, I think it's because we have lots of dirt on each other!
30. What did you do last night? Cleaned up my house, called my Mom and watched The Hour.
31. What are you afraid of? Monsters in the closet.
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Salted (Travis makes the best Popcorn), or Kernels Say Cheese Cheese, Please Please!
33. Favorite car? Mine?
34. Favorite flower? Daisy or Rose. (How Cliche)
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 14. Work and home.
36. How many years at your current job? Too Many! :-)
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. What did you do on your last birthday? I went to Kim's and she had made a cake for me!
30. How many provinces have you lived in? 1 - Saskatchewan Rules!
40 How many cities have you lived in? 1 - Saskatoon, and 1 Town - Assiniboia

OK, your turn!

No comments: