Friday, February 17, 2006

Let's complain about the weather

I'm joining this thread now... It's F-ing Cold!!!

Travis joked that The Weather Network has the map of Canada marked with red for a 'Killer Windchill' index. There's a touch of red in Alberta, and a touch of red in Manitoba, and then all of Saskatchewan is red. That's funny. I'm laughing to stay warm. :-) Wait, he just told me that it's not a joke...

The only good thing about getting up early in minus 75 degree weather is that when I drove Travis to work today, he bought me a Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate. Yay! I'll drive any of y'all to work if you buy me a THHC!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

LOL I'll drive you to work if you buy me a double double!

It is damn cold.....crazy cold. I just keep chanting "This to shall pass" Hopefully sooner than later!

Tracey said...

Yah, OK Terri, you've got a deal! I'll remember that next time the Hubby takes my car and leaves me the bus pass!

-16 on Saturday and -9 on Sunday Yay! That's t-shirt weather 'round here!