Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pets, mountains and Husbands

Last night, I had a very interesting tour with Sparks. We went to the Western College of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Rubin gave us an inside look at the small and large animal clinics and we got to see dogs, cats, a bird, some horses, a bull, an alpaca and a VERY pregnant pig. She was hilarious. The girls had a good time and were well behaved (for the most part) but got a little loud and excited near the end of the tour.

Tonight will be a very different event. I'm going to the Pacific to see Brokeback Mountain. I was told very emphatically by my Husband that he will not be attending with me, so I am going to go with some friends. (Or at least one I hope!!) Details are still being ironed out.

Speaking of Husbands, mine had his first midterm in a very long time last night. He thinks that he did OK, but he's still nervous. He is very good with numbers, and I know that he's going to become a CMA, no problem. He really has a lack of confidence in his abilities. I wish that he could see his potential, the way I see it in him. On the other hand, he sure is cute when he's nervous :-)

No comments: