Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sorry for my late-ness-ability-ism :-)

Sorry about my lack of posting. I had a lazy weekend and that sloth was slowly turned into a wicked cold. I sat on the couch, and watched about 23 1/2 hours of The O.C. in a row, and used about 4 boxes of Kleenex, and 3 boxes of Dayquill, not to mention the pack and a half of Cherry Halls. I wish you all could have been there! Misery loves company you know...

Anyhoo, back to the real world, where I have to go to work and sneeze on everyone.

About a week ago, at the last Freehouse, Wendy brought me a copy of Beyond Magazine. It's theme was Beauty. What a neat publication! For those of you not familliar with Beyond, it's an ad-free publication that features art, poetry, prose, fiction and non-fiction alike. It's an ecclectic mix of the human experience. For $30 you can subscribe, and I think that I'm asking for a subscription for my birthday!

The Worship Freehouse is having a gathering on Sunday, March 5th (that's my brother's 20th Birthday!) at O'Shay's Irish Pub @ 7PM. Be there, or no scotch for you! To quote Jordon: "You are all invited to join the worship.freehouse on March 5th, 2005 for our first Freehouse Lite. Freehouse Lite has less calories, is Atkins friendly and doesn't have an aftertaste. It is a more social part of the Freehouse and will include film, debate, and we hope some Aerobie this summer. For the first one, it is just social and some good food." Nuff said.

In other news, I have a disgusting ammount of overtime coming up. I so don't want to take this, but I have no choice. The co-worker who had surgery should be back next week, so that will lighten my week, and make me a happier person. Later gators!

No comments: